Sunday, January 27, 2008

Now what?

I got the paperwork for the fertility clinic to fill before our appt on Wed. There is a his and hers packet. Its kinda funny because we know Chris doesn't have any sperm because of his vasectomy. The paperwork is asking questions as if we don't know that I am the problem. It has questions on his about how many times he has gotten anyone pregnant. I always know about the two but I forget about the first one from when he was in high school. I didn't realize it bothered him. The girl had an abortion. I figured it out and the child would be turning 18 this year. I guess sometimes some people, myself included, realize that it affects the male partner in that situation.

Well I go in for the hsg at 8am. I am not looking forward to it at all. I hope nothing is wrong. I am always afraid that there is something very wrong.

No comments: