Saturday, January 12, 2008

Fed up!

Most of you may know that I live with my parents because of when dad was diagnosed with cancer. He has been taken off chemo so I really don't need to stay here for the "in case" for my mom. The thing is my mother is and alcholic and today I just got really mad and started yelling at her. She starting drinking before noon today and started bugging the crap out of my son. He started ignoring her and she yelled at him and told him to go to his room. Really he didn't do anything wrong. But I don't know how much longer I can deal with this. Okay I am done venting.

On the ttc note , the insems went well and I really happy with the timing. I am not temping this time because I would really stress myself out obsessing. Mike is really a gem. Everytime I talk to him now he asks me if I am pregnant. He keeps saying he sent a really special batch this time. He is so funny.

2 comments:

RainbowMomma said...

Ugh! I hate when that kind of stuff happens! I feel bad for your son. It's hard to have to adjust what you do because of a grown up's ridiculousness. (Especially an alchoholic grown-up.)

Glad things went well with the insems. Hope your BFP is coming quickly!

twondra said...

I'm so sorry. I'm sorry you have to deal with that.

Glad things went well with the insems. Mike is such a gem. :)