Wednesday, May 13, 2009

chris is home....

Yep he's home and for the first few days I was happy he was here. Now I can't get out of being depressed. I am so upset that I can't get the money up for ivf sooner than next year if we save real good. Right now we are planning on going to PA for the weekend next week then we are going back up for Chris's family reunion near the end of June.
Chris is going to be working out state in June until the vacation then the end of June he goes back out to Oregon. Ray and I will visit him in August for our second vacation. But other than that we aren't spending money on anything that we don't need. I want to run away so bad.

2 comments:

twondra said...

I'm soooo sorry you're depressed. It's such a lonely feeling. I'm always here for you if you need me. (((HUGS)))

twondra said...

Just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope it's a good one sweetie!!