Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Just another day

Thank you for the comments and support ladies. Another 13 hour day of work, lucky me. I am ready for vacation, but who knows when that will be. Chris is going to try to get a new job. He may work out of town most of the week. The insurance is better and the pay is twice what he makes now. That would take alot of stress off me. Since we have been married I have been the one who works consitantly and makes the most money. So I have always paid all the bills. I am so ready for him to take over and be the "man of the house" for once.

I talked to my best friend today and I really wished he lived closer. I can't do much to help him from here and that upsets me. He knows how much I care and that I want to help but I can't. He does so much to cheer me up, I just wish I could do more for him. I am really looking forward to seeing him in Feb.

Good luck to all still TTC, you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

twondra said...

(((HUGS))) I hope things get better for ya! I hope you're able to work less. Hang in there sweetie!

RainbowMomma said...

I hope things work out for your husband's new job. And, believe me, I know how hard it is to be so far away from best friends! Hope it gets better!