Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Year New Me

I am starting off this year trying to be more positive. I always am with work but when it comes to my personal life I have always been quite negative and reclusive. So this year I am going to do more for me and not dwell on a lot that has happened in the past. I am no longer going to wonder why my mother didn't like me or treated me the way she did. She is no longer here so I will never have the answers and she won't be able to hurt me the way she did either. So why should even think about it anymore. I am going get fit and do more things outdoors, including meeting new people. I have kept to myself since I was in high school, only having a handful of close friends. I have friends that I have met online ( Tammy) that have showed me not all people are mean and hateful. I have also learned that what some people have done in the past are not who they are now. I can learn to trust, slowly of course at first but I must try. I am looking forward to this new year. I hope everyone else is too.

2 comments:

Angelwingsbaby said...

Your new year plans sound a bit like mine.Hope that things look up for you.-Megan

twondra said...

That sounds wonderful sweetie! You've ALWAYS got a friend in me forever and always. :)