Friday, December 21, 2007

Time to find myself......

First of all I am on vacation, an amazing thing all on its own. Second I think I want to change careers. I mean really, I work 80 hours a week for what? A paycheck that gets us by, that doesn't bother me as much as it gets us by without me. Think about it. I am at work so much that by the time I get home I am so tired I rarely want to do anything with anyone and if I am not tired I have a headache or migraine. It is not worth. Besides I have already been told by the dr that I need to get my stress down for ttc. That won't happen with my job. So what should I do?
Here is a major issue, I bring in the most money for our family. How am I suppose to work and go to school. Please don't tell me online school because I already tried that one and couldn't get that done either with my work schedule. I have been thinking of nursing but again it comes down to school and work. I feel stuck. Chris has some well off family members maybe I can do some wheeling and dealing while I am up here he-he-he. Yeah right.

2 comments:

RainbowMomma said...

I swear, Lyndsey, I think it's good for you to even WANT to do any of this stuff. You are really taking your life in your own hands. That's a powerful thing to do (especially after you've been feeling powerless.)

It sounds like the stress is really affecting you! Headaches and all. A less stressful and time consuming job would be awesome for you.

I wish I had an answer about HOW to make it work with school and work.

(I just got a chance to catch up on blogging and so I posted a few comments on other posts, too.)

twondra said...

I'm glad you're on vacation. You needed that. I really don't have any great words of wisdom. Think of yourself, sweetie. It's about time you did. :) Love ya girl!