Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A "plan"

Well the decision on helping our friend was a no brainer. When I talked to Chris, he said of course, I was wondering when you were going to say it. So here is our plan right now. First of all get everything situated with the house and kids. Raylen is still not here yet and I think I should get them all settled. Then call my RE. I had already talked about T to my RE so it will just be all paperwork and they handle it. I know I will have to be tested again for everything. So I know you will read this T, get in touch with us!

2 comments:

twondra said...

Oh my gosh girl! I'm seriously in tears right now. Oh my gosh. How absolutely amazing and what an honor!

Oh sweetie. You have no idea how much this means to us. Really, sweetie.

I think I have your e-mail address. I'll give you an e-mail.

Thanks sweetie. I'm so honored. Thank you just isn't enough. (((HUGS)))

twondra said...

I can't find your e-mail. :( Would you be able to e-mail me? tammywondra@yahoo.com

You're an angel sweetie. Thank you so very, very much. (((HUGS)))