Sunday, May 23, 2010

been here but not.

We are still in the process of moving to PA. Which right now is really hard for me. My son has stayed in Va to finish the school year and I really miss him. Chris is only here for a few days when he comes up and I still don't have my house set up. I am staying with Chris's grandparents, which I love. I love my new job and I love the area. I just miss having my boys with me. We found a lovely 4 bedroom house for only 550 a month. So each child can have a room(Chris's kids when we actually have them for visits).

I haven't been posting on here because I know a friend who reads this has been having a difficult time and I wanted to there for her(as much as I could). Well baby things are going well. We have finally told everyone. I was wanting to keep it quiet for awhile in case anything went wrong. Now that we are into month 3, its a lot safer. My clothes are starting to be tight even though I don't think I am showing yet, I had a bit of a pouch before hand.

1 comment:

twondra said...

Glad things are going well and glad your pregnancy is doing good!! I hope the move to PA goes well.