Thursday, January 14, 2010

Weird.....

I had a really weird dream last night. It had to blogger infertility buddies in it. Now I have never met these two wonderful ladies in person so that is why it seems so weird. We were at a young lady's house that I have no idea who it was but there was a few babies there. We were discussing with Tammy about ivf and with Michelle about adoption and which way I should go this year. I seemed so real. So with that I hope they are both doing well with their paths they are traveling on.

2 comments:

twondra said...

Wow! That is really something!! Thanks for dreaming about me. :) :)

Michelle said...

Hey Lyndsey.
I been happy to read all the comments you have been leaving me. It sure does help life my spirits! Im sorry Im just now getting back to you. Shame on me really. I think its neat you had a dream about Tammy and I. I have often times had dreams about blogger buddies as well. Strange, but neat. Well, I hope to get to read through your blog and get to know you a little more. Thanks for being such a great supporter.