Tuesday, May 27, 2008

2 weeks are almost up

and I haven't tested yet. I was going to test but my mom thinks I should wait a couple more days. Is she for real? I can't promise I will wait I will try though. Chris really thinks it worked this time though. One of our deals were that I would grow my long if we used DS. Well I really don't like my hair long at all. It has made it to my shoulders. Thanks for reading guys. I know it can be boring. I have been told I need to open up more(by a therapist). I will try more. I did write a long post a couple of days ago and erased it, lol.

3 comments:

Us4 Cats said...

...Tag !

I have answered the questions on my blog , which you are invited to read. The rules say I have to let you know who I have tagged...

have fun.

faith aka(lo)
http://whatloknows.blogspot.com/

twondra said...

Awww, you're not boring at all sweetie! I love hearing about this! I hope Chris is right!!

Smoochie said...

What counts is that you wrote it. For yourself. :)