Wednesday, February 13, 2008


The couple came to me again about adopting their unborn child. we are seriously considering, even if I am pregnant. The child will need a family that can take care of it. We will be able to. I just need to look into fees and laws. We are trying to look for a bigger place so we can do this. "S" is 3 and half months along. They don't have a place to live now with the kids they have. They have an emergency meeting with social services. I truly hope it goes well. I will keep everyone updated on this.

On the TTC front, no real symptons. I am taking progestogen so even if I did I would trust it.


twondra said...

can't wait to hear more about the adoption!! That's exciting!

twondra said...

I'm soooo sorry about the BFN sweetie. I started crying when I read that. I'm always here. ((((HUGS))))