Thursday, August 23, 2007

When is enough, enough??

Yestarday I was just beside myself with this last cycle not working. Chris bought me a dozen roses and I love them. But I have had about 5 mins to talk to him the last two days. I want to talk to him in person for what we are going to do the this cycle. So I talked to my best friend(my donor) for about an hour last night and he also called me this morning. He is a great best friend. I just wished he didn't move to Florida. I feel completely defeated. I don't know what to do.

2 comments:

twondra said...

Awww, sweetie..I'm sooo sorry. I know it's so hard with those BFNs. Chris seems so sweet. It'll happen, hon. Take the time to grieve and take a break if you want to. We're all here for ya girl! (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

I am soo sorry it didn't happen for you this cycle. Hang in there sweetie, it will come. This is the hardest journey to pass through. Remember you are totally not alone.